Wednesday, January 18, 2006

La La La La, La La La La, Ally's World!

Allison is growing up to be quite a personality. I thought I would share with everyone a little bit of Ally's world over the past three months.
Enjoy!
May I offer you a chair?

Okay, I kind of look like my Mommy from this angle - or at least Mommy likes to think so!


I have more fun watching Emma open presents than opening them myself. I don't want to get distracted by the pretty paper.


Every once in a while I get just too pooped to party anymore. Aren't I a little angel?


I love to pretend I'm Grandpa Dodde and back into the potty chair like a semi. Sometimes I miss just like Mommy. You see that cute little doggie? Allison would not part from it for the longest time - not even at daycare. Of course, it was one of Emma's long neglected toys. Finally, near Ally's birthday, Emma officially gave it to her as a birthday gift. Wouldn't you know that not long after that Allison stopped wanting anything to do with it...

I know there's trouble around here someplace... If only I could find it.


You want a kiss? Hmm... I'll have to think on that...

Dear Reader:

Pictures of Emma will follow shortly.



1 comment:

Trista said...

I can't believe how long my girl's hair is now!!! She looks so much more grown up in the upright position, too. You can see what a little character she is already... that's my Ally!