Wednesday, January 24, 2007

And the Winner Is...

DD!

After much deliberation, I've created and named the newest addition to my blogs: The Jennifer Tree. Although I batted around several ideas (Mark and Danny were so close to getting the candy bar and dedication together with Chainsaw Therapy), I followed DD's advice and connected the name of my personal blog to this one.

It is with pride that I announce the birth of The Jennifer Tree.

Hopefully this will mean more stories and pictures related to the girls here. I feel as though I've neglected them here. It also remains to be seen how well I can keep up with three blogs when sometimes just one is too much work.

DD, please send me an email or leave a comment letting me know your favorite candy bar. I can't wait to send you a treat!

No comments: